Let's Go.

Leave a Comment




 

The bags are packed. The passports are checked & now we're sat twiddling our thumbs in the departure loung waiting to board our plane to begin our adventure. 

Our journey begins with a 12 hour flight to Hong Kong where we have a 4 hour layover to wait before boarding an 11 hour flight to Auckland, New Zealand. 

I can guarantee when we arrive in New Zealand on the 3rd April that we will look and feel like Gremlins, all will be worth it I'm sure. Until we can enjoy our surroundings we must survive the dreaded flight and the even more dreaded plane food, atleast the films should be light relief (I've even heard The Hobbit is showing). 

The next time you hear from me I will be in much more exciting surroundings, where these posts will hopefully become much more interesting. 

NEXT STOP: Auckland

Until next time,

Charlotte xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig